Currently, “Abelhuda” has three locations in Belem, neither one of these three is closest to my home. There is another on “Gentil Bittencourt” avenue, and this is the main one. All the time, that kind of sweet-shop has many people and “décor” inspired by a doll house. I think all girls love it. The menu is simple, but is varied. The atmosphere is inviting and the curtains and tablecloths are tidy and white wooden fences attached to the walls set the scene. From the kitchen comes a good smell, and has some pies to delivery and coffee machine. The slice of the “casadinho” pie (kind of pie with “casadinho” sweeties) and the chocolate mousse and covered marshmallows (R$ 8.70) is the most sought after by customers. So, I tried one of them with a frozen big cup (cold coffee with chocolate), after I tried a delicious grape sugar. No need to wait so long for the request, the service is good, the waitresses are attentive and they are constantly asking if we need anything. “Nega maluca” is delicious, with whipped cream made of chocolate (also R$ 8.70). The window of sweets, draws much attention to “brigadeiro de Ovomaltine” covered by a layer of milk chocolate (R$ 2.70) and the bundle prepared with dough and cheese filling of guava paste (R$ 2.20) together Rissole prawn (R$ 4.10) and cod “empada” with mozzarella (R$ 5.00) are in the list of snacks. In fact, you will most likely get two meals for the price of one with all of the food that you get. And, all the prices are very reasonable. This very large dinner for two cost about 25 or 30. And you don’t need pay tip or additional tax. I know that I will return to “Abelhuda” many times in the future, and I can suggest that you readers give it a try all delicious things there are in this place.

No comments:
Post a Comment