Amazon Beer Restaurant is located in Docas’ Station, Belém. They have a nice atmosphere with two ambient, the first has background music, mostly MPB, air conditioner, wooden table and comfortable chairs, the second ambient is different because you don’t need air conditioner, the ambient is refreshed with river breeze. The waiters are very polite and follow the rules of etiquette.
They have amazing food, for people going to drink the master appetizers is perfect, has several types of cheese, fruit, bread, ham, salami and other. For lunch or dinner, the medallion of fillet with ham, is out of this world, with rice and mushroom, the mushroom is different from any other I have ever tasted.
The most differential is the beer, you can not drink this beer in another place in the world, and the bacuri’s beer is amazing, I believe this beer is their biggest seduction.
The only problem is that they are a little expensive, but I always come back and I recommend it.

No comments:
Post a Comment