BARBECUE RESTAURANT
I Choose this restaurant, because it was the last one we went to, my family and I in the Easter holiday and I liked it. The owners of the restaurant are “gauchos” .
The restaurant is in BR Marituba next to a gas station and its parking is in front of it with access to the restaurant .
Besides serving the best barbecue it also has the self service. Some dishes are served as lasagna , rice from greek , feijoada, salads, it has both regional dishes as “gaucho”, but it has a special and I loved to eat, it´s Paella.
Paella is a dish with several types of meats and red peppers, yellow, sausage, green onions, ham and rice also shrimp. It´s very good.
Many people frequent this restaurant all types of class, maybe because the price of R$23,00 per person is accessible, and the barbecue costs R$28,00.
You are well attended, the atmosphere is pleasant, the décor is simple and beautiful.
I recommend it, you need to try their Paella and their different “gaucho”dishes, because this restaurant is specialized in roasted meat.

No comments:
Post a Comment