"Cofee Bar Acordalice" is located in Umarizal and it's frequented by people between the ages of 18 and over. It's a very different bar.
It's a colonial style home, where you make a musical trip to the 80's.
There are posters of singers, musicians and rock groups from the past for example RPM, Renato Russo, Titãs, Marina among others, and also a space for international music and some old objects.
The band is very lively, but the sound is loud difficult to talk, but is perfect to play the track.
The atmosphere is very relaxed and the waiters are very friendly.
In "Acordalice" it is not served lunch or dinner, but snacks and
sandwiches, which are really tasty and the prices are reasonable and potions are very generous.
In fact, I really liked the steak of pastries and some fried dumplings.
One interesting thing, about this place is the names of the drinks – they are names of the 80's music for example "Exagerado", "Você não Soube me Amar", "Tudo Azul".
I really liked bar and I advise you give it a try.
Only one thing that it is not very good - there's no parking - the cars have to stay on street, but nothing can not be resolved. Then the solution is to go by
taxi.

"Coffee Bar Acordalice" is really an interesting place! I don´t know yet, but thanks Geraldina for all important informations.
ReplyDeleteIn one of my trips to Belem I visited "The Bar at the Computer Store", and if I am not mistaken there was a band playing called Acorda Alice!! Does it have anything to do with the band, maybe they own this place? I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH FRIENDS THERE! Cacio, Miami.
ReplyDelete